Food Service Worker Lead
Company: Aramark Corp.
Posted on: November 22, 2022
The Food Service Worker Lead will establish and maintain systems
and procedures for the ordering, receiving, storing, preparing,
serving and payment of food and related products within a specific
food production and service area. Supervise, train, and lead a food
preparation operation, maintain customer service, and ensure
appropriate quantities of food are prepared and served. Meets all
time constraints set by the customer menu requirements.
* Lead all aspects of and assist in preparation of food items for
the day and dating products.
* Coordinate and assist in setting up and breaking down stations
designated by the manager.
* Cook and otherwise prepare foods according to recipes and
* Responsible for use of accurate portions when preparing and
serving items on the line.
* Maintain daily temperature logs
* Responsible for taking samples of all food items on the line
prior to serving the customers.
* Alert management and pull food items that do not meet quality
* Complete opening and closing station checklists
* Greet customers as they approach and leave the serving line
* Ask customers about the quality of their service and handle any
complaints while maintaining a positive attitude and smile.
* Coordinate and assist in maintaining a clean work station
(including floors, work areas, equipment, walls, refrigerators, and
* Ensures that all work areas and serving utensils are cleaned and
* Responsible for accurate disposal of waste from the service
* Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas
by hand or by cart.
* Assist with daily safety observations and report safety hazards
discovered in the location to management immediately
* Cross-train in areas as the need arises
* Able to work in concessions, catering, and special events
required by your manager
* Perform task as requested by your manager on a weekly, bi-weekly,
or monthly basis
* Completion of any task requested by a supervisor or member of the
Aramark management team.
* Lead all aspects of and advise the employees working on the line
toensure timely and effective service of the customers. Request
support from utility workersfor sanitation issues of the line as
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all
required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties,
responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be
assigned at any time with or without notice.
* Great customer service and interpersonal skills
* Strong Leadership and supervisory skills
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Serve Safe Certification
* Ability to follow detailed written and verbal instructions
* Food Service Experience preferred
* Requires frequent lifting/transporting hot food items
* Ability to work inside kitchen area, interact with heated
equipment, steam, loud noise, chemicals and other at risk
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to,
lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and
standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great
things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal
employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of
the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military
status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected
by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day
through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries
around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we
strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our
communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop
your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional
growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a
sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is
helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working
here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Nearest Major Market: Albany GA
Keywords: Aramark Corp., Albany , Food Service Worker Lead, Other , Albany, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!