Provider Member Clerk
Company: DXC Technology
Posted on: November 23, 2019
Job Description:DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the worlds leading
independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients
harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. DXC Technology
serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70
countries. The companys technology independence, global talent and
extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful
next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is
recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more
information, visit www.dxc.technology.
- The Provider Enrollment Clerk will be responsible for
supporting provider enrollment into the Florida Medicaid program.
Primary responsibilities include reviewing and processing Medicaid,
provider enrollment applications according to Florida Medicaid
approved enrollment guidelines, ACA, and other federal requirements
- Update and maintain accurate provider files which includes
documenting information such as license, Social Security Numbers,
Tax ID numbers, and any other changes to the provider file.
- Respond to written correspondence received from providers
relating to enrollment issues as needed.
- Ensure all departmental and Florida Medicaid quality and
quantity standards are met.
- Upholds customer confidence and protects operations by keeping
- The role will require knowledge of Windows based programs and a
familiarity with basic office equipment.
- Will be working with both DXC and State liaison each
day.Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; may hold 2 year post-high
school Degree; may hold Bachelors degree.
- Able to read, write and speak English proficiently
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both
- 2-4+ years of working experience in healthcare, enrollment,
credentialing or related fields.Knowledge and Skills:
- Customer service experience
- Ability to perform extensive research independently
- Healthcare enrollment or credentialing experience desired
- Ability to follow written policies, procedures and guidelines,
and give feedback to leadership.
- Intermediate-level knowledge of operating systems.
- Self-motivated with good time management and organizational
- Ability to read and interpret basic to moderately complex
documents such as operating and maintenance instructions, procedure
manuals, and government/healthcare guidelines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.DXC
Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with
Keywords: DXC Technology, Albany , Provider Member Clerk, Other , Tallahassee, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!