CDL A Dedicated Drivers - Excellent Pay and Benefits! (Douglas,GA)
Company: JBS Carriers
Posted on: April 5, 2021
SOUTHEAST - DEDICATED HAULS
THIS JOB HITS THE SPOT
It's satisfying to carry food for the nation, earn a healthy
living, and get home to enjoy it.
- $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!
- $150+/day: Chattanooga, TN; Athens, Canton, Carrollton, Ellijay
and Gainesville, GA
- $160+/day: Russellville and Guntersville, AL
- $170+/day: Sumter, SC
- $180+/day: Douglas, GA
- Annually drivers average $53,000 with our top drivers earning
- Lumper: paid by JBS. Some driver unload available but not
- Breakdown Benefits and Bonuses
- Health Benefits: medical, prescription, dental, and vision
after 60 Days
- Rider Policy: available after 3 months. No pets.
- Paid Holidays
- Bonuses: for safety and retention Work and Route
- Main Driving Areas: Freight is primarily hauled between
Pilgrim's plant operations within a 250-mile radius.
- Loads are hauled between plants, freezer locations, and local
- Hours and Days: 8 to 14 hours a day; mandatory five days a
week; voluntary extra days. Saturday work is required from time to
time based on plant needs.
- Start Times: Vary by location
- Average Miles: 1,100/week
- Home Time: almost every night
- Hiring Area: Varies according to need at each plant
- Plant Locations: Russellville, AL; Guntersville, AL;
Chattanooga, TN; Carrollton, GA; Ellijay, GA; Canton, GA;
Gainesville, GA; Athens, GA; Sumter, SC and Douglas, GA.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Valid Class-A CDL with 1 year of 53' tractor trailer
- Mentor programs are available for drivers with less than a year
of experience.Associated topics: choferes clase a, company driver
needed, company driving needed, company driving team, company over
the road, company truck driving, dry van otr trucking, hazardous
material, tanker truck driver, tanker truck driving
Keywords: JBS Carriers, Albany , CDL A Dedicated Drivers - Excellent Pay and Benefits! (Douglas,GA), Professions , Douglas, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!