Maint Asst AL
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Assists in repairs and maintenance of physical structure of nursing
center in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with applicable
federal, state, and local regulations and our established
procedural guidelines, and as may be directed by supervisor.
1. - - Performs routine maintenance of air
2. - - Uses pressure washer as requested.
3. - - Uses electrical tools and equipment when appropriate.
(Including voltmeter, drills, saws, etc.)
4. - - Checks oxygen level of concentrators as requested or
5. - - Performs routine maintenance of oxygen concentrator as
6. - - Performs water temperature tests as requested/scheduled.
7. - - Tests fire alarm systems as scheduled/needed.
8. - - Tests fire safety equipment as scheduled/needed
9. - - Builds various structures for the use of the patients, e.g.,
benches, flower boxes, and other carpentry work requiring the use
of various materials (wood, plaster, cement, nails, etc.)
10. - Completes general maintenance, plumbing repair, replacing and
unclogging hair traps, unplugging toilets, repairing washers and
dryer, replacing broken pipes/water lines etc.
11. - Maintains and replaces electrical outlets and light bulbs and
rewires or replaces wiring in various equipment used by the
12. - Installs and checks batteries of smoke alarms.
13. - Assists in fire drills. Also checks extinguishers and assists
fire Marshall with inspection.
14. - Removes furniture and clothing form rooms no longer occupied,
or assists in the moving to another room of patient's belongings
e.g. furniture etc.
15. - Paints interior or exterior of center as requested/needed.
Also, may include wallpapering.
16. - Assists in the construction of any additions onto the
17. - Maintains the grounds of the center to provide that they are
free of garbage; also, may include mowing of lawn, trimming hedges,
18. - Performs routine laundry equipment maintenance as
19. - Performs unscheduled maintenance tasks as requested.
20. - Performs generator testing and routine maintenance as
21. - Assists with major cleaning projects as requested/needed.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
On-the-job training provided.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred qualifications)
High School graduate or equivalent.
Primary Location: Georgia-Sylvester
Shift: 1st Shift
Job Posting: Dec 16, 2021, 4:16:24 PM
Keywords: PruittHealth, Albany , Maint Asst AL, Professions , Sylvester, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!