Company: Eaton Corporation
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Eaton's -is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician -to join
our team. This position is based at our Fitzgerald, GA location.
Competitive -rates starting at $17/hr. - Resposibilities and
- Maintain a preventative maintenance program focused on
manufacturing equipment and facilities.
- Make efficient and effective repairs to ensure that operational
targets are met.
- Work with all warehouse functions to maintain and improve all
equipment and processes in the plant.
- Work with other departments on continuous improvement projects,
Kaizen events, Lean events and special projects to improve all
aspects of the plant operation.
- -Make improvements in all areas of the equipment and processes
with the goal of cost reducing improvements.
- Work with other departments when needed to maximize output and
maintain delivery performance to customers.
- Dispose of all waste materials in accordance with MESH
standards, facility standards and state and federal
- Assist with incident investigations and corrective actions as
- Perform all duties according to MESH guidelines, safety
training, Life Saving Rules and job specific instructions.
- Complete all assigned training, as scheduled and demonstrate
knowledge of material through hands on applications.
- -Ensure that all guards are properly installed and functional
on all equipment that you operate.
- Support and contribute to MESH, Management of Environmental,
Safety and Health system
- Perform other duties as required by management.
- High School Diploma or GED - Preferred Experience -
- Trade Schools and / or Training and -Experience
- To be on-the-job knowledgeable with demonstrated ability to
maintain, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and spot welding
equipment, motor controls and industrial systems is desired.
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint and Word is a plus #LI-SB2
Eaton considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal
histories, consistent with local laws. To request a
disability-related reasonable accommodation to assist you in your
job search, application or interview process, please call
412-893-3600 or send an email to:
AccommodationsForApplying@Eaton.comWhat you will get from usEaton's
mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment
through the use of power management technologies and services. We
provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively
manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power - more safely,
more efficiently and more reliably. Making what matters work at
Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We
create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery
become reality, each day. It's where bold, bright professionals
like you can reach your full potential-and where you can help us
reach ours. Eaton's 2020 revenues were $17.9 billion, and we sell
products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have
approximately 85,000 employees.We make work exciting, engaging and
meaningful for our employees through our dedication to tackling
some of the toughest power management challenges on the planet and
by never losing sight of what matters. Our culture is built on a
strong commitment to practicing our core values and supporting our
employees with the tools they need to succeed. We pledge to always
foster a diverse and inclusive environment, including inclusion
resource groups that bring together employees who share a common
purpose, interest or background. In the past year, our company has
received top employment recognition by the Human Rights Campaign
and almost fifty percent of our Board of Directors represented
diverse groups. When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives
and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we - as individuals
and as a company - are stronger.We have demonstrated our passion
for sustainability with the recent announcement of cutting carbon
emissions from the company's operations by at least 50 percent by
2030. We are ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient,
transparent and committed to learning. We are confident we can
deliver on our promise to improve the quality of life and the
environment because of the attributes that our employees embody.We
are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all
job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon
job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national
origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected
veteran status, or any other status protected by law.Job:
Manufacturing & OperationsRegion: North America - US/Puerto
RicoOrganization: FFD Fluid Filtration DivisionJob Level:
Individual ContributorSchedule: Full-timeDoes this position offer
relocation?: NoTravel: NoIndeed Sponsored Job: Yes - Hourly
Keywords: Eaton Corporation, Albany , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Fitzgerald, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!