Company: Tyson Foods
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Maintenance Technician FULL-TIME $26.29/hr, plus $4000 new hire
bonus, see details below We are offering Maintenance Technicians
$18.40+ per hour, based on experience, with a top out rate of
$26.29 through the Company's skills test program. We currently have
openings for 1st and 2nd shift. If you are looking to make an
impact in a meaningful way, join us at Tyson Foods where we are
raising the world's expectations for how much good food can do! We
create quality products in a safe environment for our team members.
We offer growth opportunities and room for advancement. Maintenance
- Must be willing to assist production in overall mechanical
productivity of the plant.
- Must be willing to document work orders as needed. Must be
willing to communicate appropriately and effectively with team
members and management throughout operations.
- Must be willing to work all scheduled hours.
- Must be willing to stand, walk, bend, stretch, grip, pinch, turn,
climb, push, pull, and reach.
- Must be willing to work in climates ranging from 40-60
- Responsible for setup, breakdown, operation, and basic
maintenance of a designated machine to promote continued operations
and limit downtime on the production floor.
- The Team Member is required to troubleshoot any issues and place
machine back to operating condition in the event the machine is
stopped for mechanical or production issues, such as jamming and/or
other equipment failures.
- The applicant must be able to read, write, and complete Tyson
paperwork, as well as perform basic math and work-related
calculations for machinery.
- Applicant must be able and willing to follow all operational
procedures and safety rules, as well as become Lock Out, Tag Out
- The candidate will be allotted at least three (3) hours per week
either Computer Based Training (CBT) or on-the-job (OTJ)
- The shifts are rotating 4 on 3 off.
- Must have at least 1 year of maintenance experience or formal
education from a technical school, junior college or university in
Industrial Maintenance, which includes basic mechanical, welding
skills and basic knowledge of electricity (24 volts DC to 480 volts
AC three phase). REM-04 WS-04 Schedule Shift start: 7:00AM or
3:00PM Shift length: 8 - 12 hours The shifts are rotating 4 on 3
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 60 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan Qualifications
- Must pass drug screen (cannabis excluded)
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old - Must have at least 1 year of
maintenance experience or formal education from a technical school,
junior college or university in Industrial Maintenance, which
includes basic mechanical, welding and cuttingskills and basic
knowledge of electricity (24 volts DC to 480 volts AC three phase).
$4000 new hire incentive4K for 2nd shift and 1K for 1st shift About
Tyson Foods Tyson Foods is one of the world's largest food
companies and a recognized leader in protein. Founded in 1935 by
John W. Tyson and grown under three generations of family
leadership, the company has a broad portfolio of products and
brands like Tyson , Jimmy Dean , Hillshire Farm , Ball Park ,
Wright , Aidells , ibp , and State Fair . Tyson Foods innovates
continually to make protein more sustainable, tailor food for
everywhere it's available and raise the world's expectations for
how much good food can do. Headquartered in Springdale, Arkansas,
the company had 121,000 team members at September 29, 2018. Through
its Core Values, Tyson Foods strives to operate with integrity,
create value for its shareholders, customers, communities and team
members and serve as a steward of the animals, land, and
environment entrusted to it. Associated topics: athletic, backfill,
labor, lawn, mower, road, sod, street, surface, sweep
Keywords: Tyson Foods, Albany , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Vienna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!