Permanent Nuclear Medicine Technician
Company: AHS MedStat
Posted on: November 24, 2022
MedStat is looking for a Permanent Nuclear Medicine Technician
in Albany, GA.This is a permanent position scheduled to start on
01/01/2023.You must be licensed in the state of GA. The position
does accept Compact licenses.AHS Offers:
- Weekly pay
- 401K with matching up to 5%
- Full dental and medical benefits
- Top pay
- Tax-free stipends
- Recruiters on cell phone standby 24/7Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited program.
- Possesses and maintains a current license.
- 2 years of previous relevant experience preferred.
- Applicant must have excellent communication skills and a
demonstrated high level of clinical excellence.Know somebody else
who may be interested in this position?We offer competitive pay for
your referrals that go to work for us!Submit their information
Keywords: AHS MedStat, Albany , Permanent Nuclear Medicine Technician, Professions , Albany, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!