Customer Service Representative - Patient Accounting
Company: Phoebe Putney Health System
Posted on: January 13, 2022
- Ensures that all customer inquiries and request are handled
professionally, timely, accurately and consistent with the image
and reputation of Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital.
- Adheres to the hospital and departmental attendance and
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core
values, mission and vision of the organization
- Performs other duties as required and completes all job
functions as per departmental policies and procedures
- Maintains current knowledge in present areas of responsibility
(i.e., self education, attends ongoing educational
- Attends staff meetings and completes mandatory in-services and
requirements and competency evaluations on time.
- Demonstrates competency at all levels in providing care to all
patients based on age, sex, weight, and demonstrated needs. For
non-clinical areas, has attended training and demonstrates usage of
age- specific customer service skills.
- General environment: Works in a well-lighted, air-conditioned
area, with moderate noise levels.
- May be exposed to high noise levels and bright lights.
- May be exposed to limited hazardous substances or body fluids,
or infectious organisms.
- May be required to change from one task to another of different
nature without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Periods of high stress and fluctuating workloads may occur.
- High School Diploma or GED (Required)
- 2 year / Associate Degree in in a related field (Preferred)
- 2 - 3 years Health Care Account Representation, Customer
Service and telecommunications (Preferred)
- 0 - 1 year Medical Terminology (Preferred)
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSURES
- Required Certifications/Licensures: CPAR Certification must be
obtained within 20 months of hire
- Organizational Skills
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Relations
- Grammar / Spelling
- Read / Comprehend Written Instructions
- Follow Verbal Instructions
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- General Clerical Skills
- Have near normal vision: Clarity of vision (both near and far),
ability to distinguish colors
- Have good manual dexterity
- Have good eye-hand-foot coordination
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks/motion
- Standing - Occasionally within shift (1-33%)
- Walking - Occasionally within shift (1-33%)
- Sitting - Continuously within shift (67-100%)
- Reaching above shoulder - Occasionally within shift
Keywords: Phoebe Putney Health System, Albany , Customer Service Representative - Patient Accounting, Sales , Albany, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!